Monday, January 4, 2010

Holi-dazed!

Yes, it was the holidays and now I'm back to work. With me having no "real holiday" and yet have to keep up with the endless booze induced night-outs, glutton fests and gift shopping, the last part of the year left me EXHAUSTED.

the holidays brought me here.... :)

panic buying in mongkok, prince edward and tsim shat tsui...

I got myself a new gift!!


My good friend Cang brought me here "Gindaco" (G/F, 40Q Shantung Street, Mong Kok)!! Takoyaki, Yakisoba and Iced Green Milk Tea yum!! the best present!

Fazhyeen voyuer.. loving the pork pie hat and the fedora. He is wearing floral printed sneakers wth a leather jacket loving it! She is carrying a D&G "Lily" Leather Satchel in black (the multi- zipper bag)or something that looked like it. It is very rare to see a fazhyeenable couple eating Japanese street food in Hong Kong. Happy New year!!!

1 comment:

  1. always a stop over when running around mongkok. those balls are really good and the green milk tea, delish!

    ReplyDelete